Friday, September 5, 2014

Baby Snaps

Hey! 
I embarked on a new adventure yesterday... I did my first newborn photo shoot! I was incredibly nervous but I think they turned out super cute SO I thought I would share some of my favorite photos. 





Isn't she just precious? All of the bows and lace made me a little jealous. Boys only get bows in the form of bow ties. I'm not convinced that I want to do MORE newborn photos but it's definitely a good skill to have I think... and it will definitely come in handy when our little nugget decides to show up. 
While I wait for him to arrive, I guess I'll just have to continue putting together the nursery and reupholstering chairs. Pictures of the nursery to come! As a hint... it may be slightly more British than we had originally intended. 
Love,
Sydney L

No comments:

Post a Comment