Thursday, June 12, 2014

Golden Ticket

Hey everyone!
I just had the best morning EVER! Parker, our pal Phil and I had the opportunity to finally check out the DeBrande Chocolatier tour. It was magical.
They started by showing us a video introducing the company and showing us wonderful photos of their beautiful products. We were then given a tour of the 3 kitchens and were given samples a few of DeBrande's seriously delicious fillings. 
We then proceeded to spend WAY to much money on their chocolates they had available for purchase. I couldn't talk Parker into the gellato BUT we did get sea salt caramels, among some other wonderful flavors. 
On another happy note, our little baby was over the moon about all the samples. Judging by the tap dancing he was doing in my belly, he loved the raspberry creme. The chocolate was great. The factory was beautiful. My pregnant belly is happy. So triple win, yeah?
Much Love,
Sydney L

No comments:

Post a Comment