Friday, May 23, 2014

Truckin'

Well hello everyone! Sydney here. And by here, I mean currently typing in Fort Wayne, Indiana. This is a slightly different "here" than usual. Parker and I have finally made it out to our summer home. Our road trip out here was pretty great. We spent a night in Colby, Kansas, one night in St. Louis and the next day we reached our destination. 

We ate some wonderful food, went to the zoo... Did I mention the food?


It was so wonderful to spend some time with my cute husband while not worrying about school or doctors appointments or running errands or meeting up with friends. It was just us and my constant need to eat (yay for pregnancy!)


Now that we are getting settled real life is also settling in and that's okay too. I'm so grateful that Parker and I have had the opportunity to see so much of our beautiful country in our 13 months of marriage. Hopefully after little baby comes we can continue to explore. 
Much love from Fort Wayne!
-Sydney L
 

No comments:

Post a Comment