Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Growth

Hey everyone!
Now that it's finally March, I feel as if winter is gone. I'm sure that we will have several more random snow storms and I'm sure that the sun won't warm us up as much as I'd hoped but I'm full of hope for this month. Really I'm just full of hope for this life. I find myself in good spirits today, despite the mountain of homework I've been avoiding... I look out our huge sliding glass door and see green grass sprouting and hear birds chirping. It's simply beautiful. I love the new life and wonder that spring tends to bring. There is something amazing about taking off a layer or two for good... at least for a couple of months.

Now it's been a busy and wonderful week. I thought I'd give you a quick update!
We finally have a summer plan! Wahoo! Parker and I will be travelling to Fort Wayne, Indiana with Now Communications. Parker will be selling satellite TV. And in happier news, this will be our LAST summer of sales. It's been an amazing experience to travel to new places and meet new people but the time has come to transition to grown up life. Oh! And Boone is going to come and sell too! It's going to be great to see my two favorite boys working together. It should be great!
SPRING BREAK is next week. I'm headed to Tooele land for some wonderful adventures with my family and friends. I NEVER thought I'd miss that place but I certainly do. I'll keep you posted on my adventures and discoveries while I'm there.
On a side note, I've just started rereading My One Hundred Adventures by Polly Horvath. It's a beautiful book. It's written for children BUT I love it. I thought I'd close with a quote from it.
"Suddenly I realize that everyone in the whole world is, at the end of a day, staring at a dusky horizon, owner of a day that no one else will ever know."
Take advantage of the opportunities today holds!
Love from my home to yours,
Sydney L

No comments:

Post a Comment